Re: 5.1.4 release - release announcement/blog entry?

Yes, I did… and I still don’t really like this multi-application approach.
To be honest, I never tried to notarize something and I haven’t read very much about it.

Did you try to notarize the complete package/dmg including symlinks?

Or, only kicad.app on its own (without symlinks and all other stuff) and then just put the signed kicad.app and the symlinks into the dmg afterwards?
I just tried to create a symlink to Instruments inside Xcode and nothing complains when launching it via symlink.
I don’t know if it would satisfy Gatekeeper, but the dmg just as container shouldn’t need any notarizing?

Bernhard