Re: [RFC] Comments for a Layer Stack Manager in Pcbnew

Hi JP,

This will be a great addition to KiCad, and I'm excited to see this
progress. Now it's merged into master, would you prefer feedback on
the mailing list or bug reports?

In any case, the panel display seems to be broken on macOS (I do not
remember this issue when the dialog was standalone, however I do agree
with the panel being part of Board Setup). Please see the attached
screenshot. It was already mentioned above but I also believe wxGrid
would be better for this, and other commercial EDA tools all use grid
controls for this functionality.

I can submit a bug report if you prefer.

Cheers,
Michael