Re: Ctrl-click to highlight in pcbnew missing?

There are two current reports that I can find requesting that the mouse
combinations/modifier keys be user-configurable:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1842967 - Allow the snapping modifier
key to be set
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1842337 - Allow a mouse/button pair
to pan around