Re: GitLab migration

I've been playing around with a test project on GitLab, and it looks like there are two different URLs that can be used to download a tarball:

https://gitlab.com/stevenfalco/test/repository/0.0.0/archive.tar.gz

https://gitlab.com/stevenfalco/test/-/archive/0.0.0/test-0.0.0.tar.gz

The first URL has the SHA in the directory name, but the second one does not.  I think the second form of URL will be easy to use for Fedora packaging; I retract my earlier concern.

	Steve