Re: 5.1.5 release status

Hi Seth,

On 10/20/19 1:48 PM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> Hi Wayne-
>
> These should be fixed.  I've pushed the reload issue off to v6 as the
> setting isn't available in the current file format as Ian mentioned, so
> I've reset the associated bug with a new milestone.

Thanks.  I appreciate the speedy fixes.

> We should be clear for these reports now.  It's safe to tag 5.1.5RC1
> from my perspective and we'll get some testing of the fixes.  It might
> be good to get a 5.1.6 milestone in launchpad at the same time and I
> will move all unaddressed items to that milestone so that we are only
> fixing issues with 5.1.5 commits during the RC phase.

I just created the 5.1.6 milestone.  I will move the unaddressed 5.1.5
items today.  I only want the issues fixed with the 5.1.5 commits during
the RC phase so please no other bug fix commits without at least
discussing them on the mailing list first.  I want to avoid some of the
issues we've had during the a couple of the 5.1 releases.  If the fix is
trivial and unlikely to cause any other issues, than we can decide to
commit them as part of the 5.1.5 release.  However, if there is a
possibility that the fix could create additional bugs, they will have to
be pushed back to 5.1.6.

Cheers,

Wayne