Re: Minimum Boost version

I dug into the website history and apparently the original intent should
have been to support 16.04 LTS until its standard support ends in 2021 (
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-website/commit/007fb582a316fa513778a393e2696d17c0031cea#r33487782).
Since we haven't actually used any code from the newer Boost version (that
we weren't already using), we should probably back out the change and also
update the website with the correct Ubuntu LTS support date. It looks like
that will make it so we can't update to 1.59 until 2021 then.

-Ian