Re: 5.1.5 release status

Now that JP fixed lp:1849289[1], is there anything else that needs to be
fixed before I tag rc1?  If not, I will tag it Friday.  That means that
we will be in a string freeze until the 5.1.5 release and that no new
bug fixes other than bugs that already affect rc1 (including bugs moved
to 5.1.6) cannot be committed without first discussing it on the dev
mailing list.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1849289