Re: Python files still depending on Python2 only due used shebang

Hi Simon,

On 10/26/19 1:06 PM, Simon Richter wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
>
> On 26.10.19 19:00, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>>  None the less, there is currently no wxPhoenix/Python3 support for windows.
>
> TBH, I wouldn't like to be dependent on MSVC on Windows -- the compiler
> is great as an additional source of diagnostics, and some people might
> like the smaller runtime, but in the end we want to be 100% free software.

I completely agree.  It's just frustrating to have to go back and fix
something that already worked.  Maybe I can find the time to fix it
myself or see if one of the msys2 developers can take a look at it.  I
think they fixed it last time.

Wayne