Re: SIM_PLOT_TYPE

Indeed, it seems that in all cases the actual spice vector used for
the X axis will be "frequency", which as far as I can tell is always
log. Perhaps it would make sense to just replace SPT_LOG_FREQUENCY and
SPT_LIN_FREQUENCY with a single SPT_FREQUENCY enum?

I'm not sure how plotting linear frequency works in ngspice, is this
done with some command that alters the "frequency" vector (which would
then propagate to KiCad), or is it handled in the plot command?

Cheers