Re: GitLab migration

Please wait until the migration.  I will make an announcement and update
Lauchpad to disable the bug tracker and add a link to the main page that
we have moved to gitlab.  We are currently just testing the bug tracker
migration script.  There are still a few things that need to be ironed
out before we make the move.

Cheers,

Wayne