Re: GitLab migration

On 2019-11-10 08:43, Seth Hillbrand wrote:

> On 2019-11-10 08:33, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
>
>> OK. Would it be worth re-importing everything even for this test database to avoid false impressions?
>>
>> Eeli Kaikkonen
>
> What false impression?  Is there a report that is listed as being created by different people in launchpad vs. GitLab?

Oops.  Disregard.  I see a broken report here:
https://gitlab.com/orsonmmz/kicad-bug-tracker/issues/7367

Looks like the Launchpad API doesn't handle users who have since deleted
their accounts nicely and the script is falling back on Fabien's
account, probably because his is index 0.

-S

KiCad Services Corporation

 		Seth Hillbrand

 		LEAD DEVELOPER