Re: Project save as

Next for the folder or file question.

New project does indeed ask for the name of the project file and also asks if you want a directory auto-created.  I hate that, but I’ll admit it’s clearer than the Save As… case where you’re not sure which it’s asking for.

We have our own dialog for selecting folders for something. (3D paths?  Import?)  While I can’t remember what, I do remember that it gets a lot of hate mail.

I’m open to suggestions.  (Including “just make it like New for now”.)

Cheers,
Jeff.