Re: Project save as

I want to address the Gerber issue first.  In this case Eeli was expecting the old name to get updated if it occurred anywhere in the filename.  My expectation was that it would only get updated if the file name started with the old name.

Either is easy to implement, but I’d rather not have a preference.  Is one much more likely to be expected than the other?

Cheers,
Jeff.