Re: Project save as

ma 11. marrask. 2019 klo 20.39 Jeff Young (jeff@xxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:

> I want to address the Gerber issue first.  In this case Eeli was expecting
> the old name to get updated if it occurred *anywhere* in the filename.
> My expectation was that it would only get updated if the file name
> *started* with the old name.

It's not that. It's reasonable to expect that the project name is in the
beginning of the file name, especially with KiCad generated files. Try Save
As with the attached project. I plotted the gerbers with and without protel
extensions. When I Save As with name "test_saveas_plotted" or something
like that it renames only part of the files.

Eeli Kaikkonen