Re: New border/title blocks?

Seth,

Nobody was excluded. The official KiCad library can only contain elements
(symbols, footprints, templates, etc.) which are contributed while elements
which aren't contributed aren't in the official library. Simple as that.
And I don't see how KiCad's features are being limited. Maybe I'm missing
something?

The contributor submitted ISO templates and the librarians have access to
those standards, thus the review and merge could proceed. None of the
librarians have access to the ASME standards and thus we could not properly
review and vet them even if they were contributed. Should ASME templates be
contributed that can be reviewed, they would be welcomed.

Evan