Re: New border/title blocks?

On 2019-11-13 15:54, Evan Shultz wrote:

> The contributor submitted ISO templates and the librarians have access to those standards, thus the review and merge could proceed.

Fair enough

> None of the librarians have access to the ASME standards and thus we could not properly review and vet them even if they were contributed. Should ASME templates be contributed that can be reviewed, they would be welcomed.

OK, I can handle the ASME template submission.  If you run into
standards in the future that the librarians don't have access to, feel
free to ping the dev list.  We have a fair cross section of engineers
who can help with reviews although we don't always follow the PRs at
GitHub.

-Seth

KiCad Services Corporation

 		Seth Hillbrand