Re: v6 roadmap and schedule (was: Re: 5.1.5 released.)

pe 29. marrask. 2019 klo 16.41 Wayne Stambaugh (stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx)
kirjoitti:

> There is no way I would attempt to determine or mandate the order which
> features get merged.  They will get merged based on their readiness to
> be merged.

I thought there might be something else, like waiting for some other large
features (like the new file formats) getting in first. But this being the
case, we'll just wait. Maybe some of the developers (at CERN or others) may
want to share some information about their work if it's getting closer - it
would just be nice to hear.

Eeli Kaikkonen