Re: Altium 20 new interactive routing features

I installed AD20 to play around a bit.  The new any-angle mode so far works
as advertised, it is quite smooth and responsive.  The video may be
pre-planned but I don't think it's heavily edited.  The router seems to
update the proposed path at every grid step, so if you set a small grid the
updates look relatively fluid.