Re: Is it really the case that installing KiCad on a Mac requires manually copying files around?

Carsten,

Can you make a PR for the download page that looks like what you want?

You seem to understand that users won't read a wall of text on the download
page, and any instructions need to be extremely succinct.  I would gladly
advocate for a good PR for the download page.

Adam