Re: v6 breaking changes to eeschema - starting new refactor wise?

Hi Nick - Yep I've been chatting with Brian about having a look at his
schematic annotation code. Either me or him (depends who gets to it first!)
are going to merge his development branch with the upstream/master to check
it still works, and then take it from there, either collaborating to get it
working if it ticks all the boxes, or adding any other functionality that
has been suggested in the other threads.

What I'm not clear on yet, Brian, is if the schematic annotation work you
have done is logically separate from the geographic annotation? It looks
like it on the comments from your merge request, but it's just another
thing I need to be sure before I go looking at code seriously.