Re: No hotkey for "Set Bus Entry Shape"

On 2020-05-31 3:41 p.m., Andy Peters wrote:
All right, I just checked in 5.1.6, and the usual X and Y mirror and R rotate hotkeys work.
[snip]
And it’s still an annoyance that you can’t see the entry before you place it. One _can_ see a part symbol (ghosted) as you move the mouse prior to placement, so for consistency the bus entry should work the same way.

It would be good to see the bus entry shape before it gets placed. It (used to?) remember the previous selected shape for future placement but if the wrong shape comes up you wind up having to move it after rotating it. Being able to rotate it before you placing the bus entry would save a step.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick