Re: Display origin transforms for DRC reports?

I think that depends on whether the data is stored independently or not.  For instance, our internal values are independent of units, and the display units are only shown in the EDA_BASE_FRAME.

If the origin is similar (ie: it’s a view transform), then it should be passed as a parameter to GetSelectMenuText().

However, if the origin affects how to interpret the data in the file, then it should be in the BOARD/SCHEMATIC like Jon said (which is easy to access from the BOARD_ITEM or SCH_ITEM).

Cheers,
Jeff.