Re: Display origin transforms for DRC reports?

Shouldn't the origin be stored in the design data (BOARD / SCHEMATIC)
rather than the base frame?

It seems like all data about objects, including their coordinates in
the coordinate space defined by the user, should be available just by
parsing a board or schematic file (which should be independent of the
EDA_BASE_FRAME)

-Jon