Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

8.1 shouldn't be the biggest issue. Windows 7 was launched with 32-bit and
64-bit machines. By the time 8.1 rolled around 64-bit was the major default
for machines from OEMs as basically all CPUs were 64-bit capable by then.
With 10, OEMs still had the choice of 32-bit but they would be some really
terrible OEM to install 32-bit.