Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

Hi Seth,
  What you have on the w3 site is essentially an interpretation by the
author of that page;
the spec referred to reads differently. At any rate, that doesn't change
the fact that existing
software for creating VRML (including Wings3D that many KiCad users used
long ago)
don't use a unit of 1m - and it all really comes back to the spec being
poorly worded and
various implementers interpreting it differently. If it sounds like I'm
being pedantic it's
because I've implemented too many standards specs over the years and
suffered
poor implementations even on points where I thought the language was clear.