Re: 5.1.9 tagged for release

Hi all,

I feel kind of bad now, my "Christmas special" email was not supposed to be
taken so seriously.

I don't think there is any huge rush, and if we need more time to prepare
the release, using Wayne's original timeline or something in the middle
(1-January release?) would also be fine, I think...

Best,
Jon