Re: schematic.cpp includes sim/ngspice.h and consequently sharedspice.h

I agree that this is one area where we can improve the user experience.

By first-class, I mean only that it is an integral part of KiCad that we
develop and support.  We are no longer in the testing phase where it would
make sense to have a conditional compilation.

-Seth