Re: schematic.cpp includes sim/ngspice.h and consequently sharedspice.h

I agree with Seth.  The longer a feature is part of KiCad, the more people
will refer to it in forum posts, tutorials, etc.   This feature has now
existed for plenty long enough for people to expect it.  If there are no
packaging reasons to do otherwise, I support it being included in all
builds.

-Jon