Re: ngspice-34

As Wayne points out, compatibility with older ngspice versions needs to be
considered, as well as Windows/vcpkg.

Since pkg-config apparently can't be used in the MSVC/vcpkg environment
during the kicad build, the only option I can think of is to generate a
version header as part of the ngspice vcpkg port itself.

So, there would be two different paths, one for Windows/MSVC and one for
other platforms.

-Jon