Re: Build issue

We can adjust our interface to cope with the change to int as an underlying
type.

However, one concern is that the typedef exists unscoped inside a header
file.  The term "BOOL" is relatively generic and so there are likely to be
some conflicts with other libraries that use this term differently.

Would you be able to scope it with a "using" keyword, or, alternatively,
with a less common term such as NGSPICE_BOOL?

Best-
Seth