Re: Build issue

Am 04.05.2021 um 23:32 schrieb Seth Hillbrand:
We can adjust our interface to cope with the change to int as an underlying type.

That is great. Thus we may avoid any potential problems.

However, one concern is that the typedef exists unscoped inside a header file.  The term "BOOL" is relatively generic and so there are likely to be some conflicts with other libraries that use this term differently.

Would you be able to scope it with a "using" keyword, or, alternatively, with a less common term such as NGSPICE_BOOL?

That's what I will do immmediately for the ngspice master and pre-master branches.

Btw I do not see this discussion in the kicad-developers team mailing list archive. Does is add to a very old thread?

Holger