Re: Python 3 now required

The option KICAD_SCRIPTING_PYTHON3 doesn't even exist anymore.  I
recommend that people who are having issues get rid of your CMake
cache and start fresh, you have a lot of left over variables that may
be confusing things.  When we remove a variable from our CMake
configuration, many times it does not get removed from your cache.