Re: V6 documentation

I agree that if the same documentation is taken as a snapshot of the latest
version at that time, it must be clearly noted for the user (and maybe
together with a note it is likely out of date compared to the online
version).

I will read the README files and we can go from there. Haven't really used
gitlab that much and I'm not quite a software engineer but will give it a
go.

Regards,
Tomas