Re: V6 documentation

Hello,

Am 19.01.22 um 17:21 schrieb Gabriel Staples, ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com:
In other words, please do make "online documentation" only, as it allows faster updates to it and better consistency,

please don't!
It absolutely doesn't hurt to build completely offline usable documentation. It works for years without special requirements.

I work often in environments where I have absolutely no access to the internet, but can use packaged software, so I heavily need offline documentation to do some sort of productive work.

--
Regards
Carsten