Re: V6 documentation

I think we are saying the same thing? The other parts of what I said were
to ensure it is downloadable for offline use. When I say "online
documentation," I mean:

   1. it is html files viewed from a browser
   2. the most up-to-date version is online and updated rapidly (instantly)
   as new documentation is edited or made
   3. the whole online documentation website is fully downloadable for
   offline use, both as an auto-generated PDF, and as an HTML website, since
   access to the documentation while offline must **never** be done away with.

Thanks!

Gabriel Staples

(sent from my Android)