Re: Unable to build on Ubuntu 18.04 for 6.0 branch

Thanks, Seth.

Makes sense. I forgot companies had a paid support option with KiCad. I'll
keep that in mind and upstream the information in case I can ever convince
a company I work for to use KiCad. Usually they use Altium.

For myself on personal projects, I'll just have to keep my Ubuntu version
up-to-date at least every 3 years.

Thanks for all that you in the KiCad team do!

Gabriel Staples