kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Kicad 5.0.1 almost ready to go

Hello Wayne,

Am 11.10.18 um 13:51 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
> What is the issue here?  Do we just need a 5.0.1 tag or do we need
> something else?

I mainly need a tag. The tag is the version I will use for my needed
tarballs. The tag should happen on the correct branch so it's easy to
see what things are belonging together.

>  I doubt there are any documentation changes that are
> specific to 5.1 so it seems easy enough to tag the documentation at
> 5.0.1 as it stands but maybe I'm not understanding the issue.

I don't know if there has something changed against 5.0.0 because I
don't know what's the branch I need to look. OTOH there are just two
branches.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert