kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Kicad 5.0.1 almost ready to go

A tag will be made when the docs have been checked. There shall be no
5.0 branch at its current state. 5.0 series docs are made from master
directly. As agreed earlier there will be some time between tagging
the kicad source and i18n and docs to get the last fixes in. Please be
patient.