kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: 6.0 documentation start

All of this sounds good to me.  It going to be a lot of work.  I am
planning to document all of the new features I added during V6 including
the new file formats.  I'm not sure were the file format documents
should be part of the regular documentation or if it belongs somewhere else.

- Wayne