kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Asciidoctor status / thoughts about formats

By suggestion of someone on the asciidoctor list I tried
asciidoctor-web-pdf which uses nodejs+puppeteer to create PDFs from
the document sources.

This seems to work really well and has no issues with CJK fonts.

There are a few warnings generated that need follow-up but this seems
like a promising approach.
Sample PDFs (with the default stylesheet) are attached in the MR recent comment:

https://gitlab.com/kicad/services/kicad-doc/-/merge_requests/776#note_513840519

-Jon