Re: rectangular passive components

In "Capacitors_SMD", we also find some surface-mount electrolytic cans.
Same for "Resistors_SMD" in which we find some surface-mount resistor
arrays. These libraries are prone to grow, so merging them all together
will potentially yield a big library down the road. I don't see the benefit
of doing so if we cannot remove duplicates for different types of
components (0805, etc.). The original suggestion was intended to remove
those duplicates.