Re: Fwd: question about SMD_Packages

John, where did you take this screenshot? I am often referring to the
document you linked, but I have never seen such a drawing in it. The
silkscrees for QFN are on page 61-62, but not the one you attached. I do
like it, however. As for the dot, I prefer to ditch it if it's going to be
out of the courtyard, as it could potentially collide with some other
silkscreen.