Re: Fwd: question about SMD_Packages

Whoops, resending to whole list.

On 21 Sep 2014 01:52, "Carl Poirier" <carl.poirier.2@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:carl.poirier.2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 > John, where did you take this screenshot? I am often referring to the
document you linked, but I have never seen such a drawing in it. The
silkscrees for QFN are on page 61-62, but not the one you attached.

Sorry, it seems there is another version of that presentation:

http://cskl.de/fileadmin/downloads/PCBLIBRARIES/Documentation/PCB_Design_Optimization_Starts_in_the_CAD_Library.pdf

The QFN drawing is page 57. this document is from 2011, the one before
is not obviously dated.

 > As for the dot, I prefer to ditch it if it's going to be out of the
courtyard, as it could potentially collide with some other silkscreen.

Fair enough.