Re: New/Updated Donation services for Kubuntu

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for this information, this is very helpful. I too have run into
similar troubles with PayPal. The Council has a proposal it is considering
to implement
Open Collective, with additional potential funding pathways being Patreon,
and Liberapay. The proposal does not include PayPal and once the new
kubuntu.org website goes live, I anticipate PayPal being deprecated in
favour of the new platforms.

It is my personal hope that we will be able to bring this new funding
platform online, and gather enough funds to continue supporting the work of
Scarlett. Of course this is something Kubuntu Council must discuss and I
will table an Agenda point to that effect.

Thank you for the information regarding the bank account, as I expect that
we will continue to use that with the new platform.

Many thanks
Rick

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>