Re: RFC: Launchpad team index page redesign

> I really think that privacy is the most important thing to know after
> the title, so I would like it to stand out more than a plain text
> sentence in the middle of the page.

Just another thought on this... if I was looking at a private team (or
branch or product) then it is very interesting to know it's private...
and perhaps the next most interesting thing is to know who in
particular can see it.  Is this a project that all Canonical people
can see, for instance, or all members of the bzr core team, or just
me?

I know commonly for things like bugs it's only the subscribers that
can see it, but this pattern may not be at all obvious to people who
are new to Launchpad.  And even for me, since teams have members but
not subscribers, I'm not sure off hand precisely who could see that
the team exists.

Perhaps we should say something like "Private: visible only to
~wibble-hackers" or "only to subscribers".

This might be reassuring too.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>