How do I fix mailing lists? (was: Re: Why do lists need special approval?)

On 09-08-05 04:44 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Karl Fogel<karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Danilo Šegan <danilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
 * Many Ubuntu-related mailing list requests, which should instead live
on lists.ubuntu.com
What if we

 a) Put a big notice there reminding people to create Ubuntu lists at
    lists.ubuntu.com, and

 b) If a list has ubuntu in its name, interpose a warning+confirmation
    screen, and

 c) For the few mistakes that still happen, just do post-facto review
    and move them over to ubuntu.com as needed.

+1

a) & c) are really cheap too.

So, if I wanted to fix mailing lists, so they no longer need approval, what steps must I follow to do so?

Maris