Re: RFC: Bugs index page redesign

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Martin Albisetti<argentina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Tom Berger<tom.berger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> * All action links are grouped together in the top-right part of the page.
>
> This page has a different layout than the rest of 3.0, putting
> information on the portlets. I think it's best to be consistent.

Just to be clear, by information, do you mean the list of links and
counts to open bugs, assigned bugs, critical bugs, etc.?  Should this
be moved inline in the main content of the page?

Or do you mean something else?

(I realize you're on vacation now, so maybe someone else who has
handled this for one of the other teams can comment.)

Cheers (and enjoy your vacation!),

deryck

--
Deryck Hodge