Re: Bite-sized bug with nice payoff (shorten long URLs).

James Westby <jw+debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> jml did something I think is very useful with bug 369273, actually
> explain how to fix this "trivial" bug. That makes trivial very useful
> for those starting out as well as for a list for LP developers with 10
> minutes to spare (which doesn't seem to lead to many fixes in most
> projects I know).

Absolutely -- that's something we should all try to do.  Note that
Jonathan Lange (hmmm, same person, mere coincidence?) has already done
that with the bug I posted about, see

  https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/325982/comments/2

I think (hope) that for someone who more or less knows javascript, his
explanation is sufficient.  Does it seem so to you?