Re: Headings and page titles and breadcrumbs

On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:04 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:

Rather than addressing this on a view-by-view basis, how can we change
the default title mechanism to avoid the +foo?

Salgado has a branch that addresses this, although I'm not sure what state its in. IIUC, a page_title attribute on the view will be used instead of the default +foo for the last element in the breadcrumb. Unfortunately, that would require adding that attribute to every view you want to not see +foo on (probably every view).

Can we come up with some better defaults?  Possibilities include:

* view.label which you probably already have
* context.title which you probably already have

Also, in a later post, Barry suggested filing some bugs. If they've
been filed, could you please share the numbers?

Perhaps you were talking about this one?

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/429473

It's not a bug.
-Barry