Re: Headings and page titles and breadcrumbs

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 07:41 -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:04 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:
>
> > Rather than addressing this on a view-by-view basis, how can we change
> > the default title mechanism to avoid the +foo?
>
> Salgado has a branch that addresses this, although I'm not sure what
> state its in.  IIUC, a page_title attribute on the view will be used
> instead of the default +foo for the last element in the breadcrumb.
> Unfortunately, that would require adding that attribute to every view
> you want to not see +foo on (probably every view).

There's no need to add .page_title attributes to any views; my fix will
use that for the views which define it, falling back to pagetitles.py
when they don't. And for all of our pages we have either one or the
other, so there's no need to worry about anything.  Now I just need to
finish that branch and fix all the test failures so that I can get it
through review.

--
Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>